Congratulations on helping lead your yearbook project for 2023! To help streamline your project, please share this page with all members of your Yearbook Committee. You’re always welcome to call Rockstar for support on 1300 782 901.
– Collect articles, photos and student profile responses as soon as possible. End of year approaches fast, so set a content deadline and communicate this with your peers frequently.
– Review all article text for spelling, grammar and appropriateness.
– Organise all files into a master Yearbook folder. Create sub-folders named by their page number which matches the Table of Contents Google Sheet (see Phase 1).
– Share the master Yearbook folder with Rockstar via these Google Drive or Dropbox accounts:
– Choose the profile questions which you’d like all students to complete.
– To collect responses, either You or Rockstar can manage:
You manage: Create a ✅ Google Form asking all profile questions. When all responses are collected and edited, share the sheet with [email protected]
or Rockstar manages: E-mail your list of profile questions to your Rockstar Consultant, and we will create a Grade Website URL to share with students.
❌ Do not use a Word document to collect profile responses. This will introduce significant errors and delays.
Grant permission for Rockstar’s Design team to begin the design of your yearbook. Completing this form helps everyone ensure the yearbook is error free!
You will be notified by your Rockstar Consultant when a yearbook draft is ready for review.
When reviewing the draft, please ensure all feedback is consolidated together from all committee members including teachers and school Principal.
Please advise your Rockstar Consultant when your Draft has been reviewed, before the due date + time.
Authorise the print production process by approving the Final Draft. Please complete the Proof Review sign-off form below:
Time to get excited! Your yearbooks will be dispatched by courier, and arrive at school.
Please let your Rockstar Consultant know your thoughts, and of any issues or queries within 5 working days.